Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Love of God - Keith Getty and Stuart Townend

Love Of God

Verse 1
Love of God revealed in wonder
By the works of a maker's hand
Seas that roar with thunderous splendour
Fields that whisper at His command
All the joys of life we cherish
Are God's gracious sign
We are children of His promise
Heirs of mercy and grace divine

Chorus 1
Unfailing love from heaven's throne
That sought me out and brought me home
My song of praise shall ever be
The Father's love for me

Verse 2
Love of God revealed in frailty
Through the gift of a servant King
Joy of heaven robed in humility
Prince of Peace crowned with suffering
Oh what love that calls humanity
To kneel at the cross
And exchange our sin's futility
For the joy of a father's love

Verse 3
Love of God what priceless treasure
Over all this world affords
To be His and His forever
This my glory and my reward
May this love beyond all knowing
So capture my soul
That I'm filled to overflowing
With a passion for Him alone

Keith Getty and Stuart Townend

No comments: